Elysium

The official forum of 'Elysium' guild

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

are you going to raid or what?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agrora

Character Info
race: Troll
class: Mage
lvl:
70/70  (70/70)

PostSubject: are you going to raid or what?   Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:43 pm

i see active ppl online who cant nothing but to pug or go back offline. so what are you going to do?

what will you dark do?

genkis?

as i can think at the solutions are 2:

find main tank and gear him.

...or... Crying or Very sad tell ppl they are free to go to other guilds if they wish so. /sigh tired

make your call
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caress

Character Info
race: Blood Elf
class: Priest
lvl:
70/70  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: are you going to raid or what?   Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:42 pm

We need to have some form of clarity as of which way we, as a guild will be going..

Currently, with our guild master nowhere in sight, we are a rudderless vessel with no sense of direction.

As i see it, we have a couple options:
a) genkis reads this, decides to take back his role as guild leader and we'll try to build things back up from there (even if that includes cutting back our raid force and only keeping an active core of players)

b) genkis does not come back. In this case our options will be two-fold:
1) We decide to take over, gear up a new tank (grind one to 70? Gazhz is getting there quickly) and handle guild leadership ourselves. I think i already know a person who would be good at this..
2) We decide to wait it out - it is summer after all, some people will probably have left for foreign destinations - and assess what is left in a month or so.. In the meantime, we farm BM -.-

c) we decide to split up / form a splinter guild / join last stand/afgm / whatever.
In this case it will be bye bye elysium, bye bye effort and hard work and bye bye to what i see as a fun group of people to hang out with. Personally, i dont want to see this happen but it's likely that people will tend to try for LS if nothing happens for a long time anyway..

Even though i'm in a busy schedule at the moment, i'll try to be online at raid times as much as possible over the next few days, to see who is still active. In the meantime, let's hope for Genkis to come back Sad (or tell him to give me his account info so i can tank -.-)

Agrora

Character Info
race: Troll
class: Mage
lvl:
70/70  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: are you going to raid or what?   Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:12 pm

the summer part is true. even myself i can't be online each day at raid time. if i have to go meet some buddyes or "real life duty" i will not be online fer sure Smile

and more probably i will try to make something more constructive like a summer job.
money + sun + party +girl => fun king

all i can do is casual raiding.

on other words it hurts me to see skullroga and hidden stroking his 'daggers' at Belf girls, dead coming just to find out he can log off back, gazhz wasting his talents and caress healing himself in shattrah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkFist
Class Leader
Class Leader

Character Info
race: Tauren
class: Druid
lvl:
70/70  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: are you going to raid or what?   Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:39 am

sry guys i will be back in 60 days summer ftw fall

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you going to raid or what?   

Back to top Go down

are you going to raid or what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysium :: Raid Info-
Jump to: